Speaking of terrible FL Studio experiments, I heard a black metal EP during NBBMN that was actually made with the FL Slayer plug-in with absolutely no effects added to it, so I’ve been attempting to make a novelty post-black metal album using that plug-in + effects. How many hipster bux can I make if I release this on bandcamp as is
Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your ten favorite followers (◡‿◡✿
!! I am surprised anyone would consider me their top 10. :~)
1. I totally muddle it elsewhere and claim I’m closer to the central city area so people will assume I am slightly more educated, but I live in the isolated backwoods of Eastern Kentucky. If I found my camera battery, I’d be rolling in nature blog notes. I remember Renae was praising Panopticon’s Kentucky album for its art and asking if I ever saw stuff like that, and I said I always thought it looked dorky due to me being used to tall rolling hills. There’s a flower field that’s like a 20 minute jog away, and a little path near my house that gets these cute mushroom patches, of both the edible and arguably edible variety.
2. When I was in college, I was trying to be a history major. I was really passionate about those classes since I liked doing outside research on my own for more context, but I’m also incredibly horrible at math so in a way I probably was shoehorned into it and was all “well, okay!”.
3. I so bad want to be a hip-hop producer, but I guess a lot of people do. I have so many DAW demos it’s ridiculous, but I am super shy about anything serious I create on my own so I very rarely show anything off to anyone. I also think I make things that are needlessly eccentric, so I don’t want to look like a try hard.
4. If I have an irrational obsession with anything, I realize that I ritualistically watch the first and third Digimon seasons almost every year and I emulate the Digimon World trilogy off and on. I used to be wild about it as a kid and I still have a huge amount of merchandise lying around.
5. Kevin from the Backstreet Boys once waved at me, probably while thoroughly impressed.